The Irish Franchise Association is the only self-regulatory body within the Irish franchise sector, with a standards based approach to its membership. As a voluntary body we don’t have the resources to regulate the industry overall. However, we do regulate our members and accredit them only when we are satisfied that the minimum best practice standards have been achieved and our members subscribe to the European Code of Ethics on franchising.
The mission of the Irish Franchise Association is:
"To develop and promote best practice franchising in Ireland and create an environment within which ethical franchise businesses can grow."
- Accrediting members and regulating standards of membership
- Promoting the franchise sector
- Overseeing the annual Franchise Expo
- Running the annual Franchise Awards
- Delivering franchising seminars / roadshows
- Lobbying Government re policy development for the sector
- Sponsoring Body for the Irish Franchise Skillnet network
- Facilitating Franchisor Forums
- Conducting regular Franchise surveys
To identify which Membership category is appropriate to you PLEASE click here or contact 00353 1 8134555
FranchiseDirect.ie is a comprehensive directory of Ireland's top franchises and business opportunities. Franchise Direct is a leading online resource for franchise and business opportunities. Through our high quality websites, entrepreneurs can connect with franchisors who are seeking investors.
Prospective franchisees can examine the profiles of the best franchises on offer in the world today, plus visit our information centre to learn all about the franchise industry.
As of 2017, our website network consists of thirteen multilingual sites targeting markets across Europe, North America, Latin America, Africa and Asia. Through its extensive website network, Franchise Direct allows highly effective, targeted exposure by franchisors to prospective franchisees worldwide.